Therapeutic use of music for stress relief, reduction of anxiety, improvement of cognitive functioning, promotion of physical rehabilitation, or enhancement of interpersonal communication by listening to (specific kinds of) music, playing or composing music, and dancing. Join the enthusiastic coach in these delightfully enjoyable exercises.
Improve your vocal skills while learning to sing your favourite songs! These coaching sessions are suitable for all ages and all stages of musical development. All music styles are welcome. The coach has over 20 years of experience in coaching immense numbers of vocal students – some of whom have achieved international success and recognition.
Singing is joy!
Frequently Asked Questions
This therapy is very accessible, and it is suitable for everyone – even for those who never tried anything like it before.
1. Relaxation and lasting inner peace
2. Releasing stress and anxiety
3. Health matters
4. Healing from grief
5. Exploring the transformative capacity of acceptance
6. Recovery from narcissistic abuse
7. (Re)discovering the tremendous power within you
8. Conscious manifestation of a wish
9. Experiencing the joy of simply Being