QI Flow Therapy
Based on the Presence Through Movement method developed by Kim Eng.
Simple body-based practices to help you experience the peace and aliveness of the Now. Mostly standing postures for grounding, cleansing, rejuvenating, energizing, as well as stimulating the spiritual energy of awakening.
This therapeutical practice is inspired by the ancient teachings of qigong, tai chi, and yoga. When our sense of wellbeing is compromised with stress, negativity, and fear, our bodies become contracted and energetically out of alignment. This contraction and misalignment affects us physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. This therapy helps you become more aware of your inner reality, including your emotions, as well as your mind and its thought processes that may have contributed to the dis-ease. This awareness is an essential and tremendously powerful tool for achieving relief.
Frequently Asked Questions
This therapy is very accessible, and it is suitable for everyone – even for those who never tried anything like it before.
1. Relaxation and lasting inner peace
2. Releasing stress and anxiety
3. Health matters
4. Healing from grief
5. Exploring the transformative capacity of acceptance
6. Recovery from narcissistic abuse
7. (Re)discovering the tremendous power within you
8. Conscious manifestation of a wish
9. Experiencing the joy of simply Being